- 1 Can I post my blog on LinkedIn?
- 2 How do I promote my blog on LinkedIn?
- 3 Can you promote personal posts on LinkedIn?
- 4 What is blog example?
- 5 Is blogging on LinkedIn a good idea?
- 6 Can you hyperlink on LinkedIn?
- 7 Should I publish on medium or LinkedIn?
- 8 What should I say when I share a post on LinkedIn?
- 9 How do I get more traffic to my blog?
- 10 How do I increase traffic on LinkedIn?
- 11 What is a good number of views on LinkedIn?
- 12 Why are my LinkedIn posts not getting views?
- 13 What is the best time to post on LinkedIn?
Can I post my blog on LinkedIn?
This article first appeared on the [business name] blog at [web address]. Once you’re done, click the Publish button in the top-right corner. LinkedIn will prompt you to write a post to share the article with your network. Your published article will appear on your LinkedIn profile.
How do I promote my blog on LinkedIn?
Identify groups that are relevant to your industry, join, and participate in them. Tell your list – Let your list know that you’ve posted on Pulse and you want them to check it out! Include the link directly with the email message with the call to action. Encourage your subscribers to connect with you on LinkedIn, too!
Can you promote personal posts on LinkedIn?
Give Your Posts a “Boost” Now, you can. Starting today, you can easily “Boost” any high-performing organic post directly from your LinkedIn Page. With the click of a button and a few payment details, you can easily give your most engaging or time-sensitive content a little boost to quickly expand your audience reach.
What is blog example?
A blog (a shortened version of “weblog”) is an online journal or informational website displaying information in reverse chronological order, with the latest posts appearing first, at the top. It is a platform where a writer or a group of writers share their views on an individual subject.
Is blogging on LinkedIn a good idea?
The answer will always be YES. Sharing your blogs on LinkedIn is one of the best ways to increase traffic and engagement in your brand or business. LinkedIn allows you to include links to your website, thus, increasing the chances that more people will find your other content.
1) You can only use ONE hyperlink Only one direct link can be used in LinkedIn posts. Type a web address into the title field or the “Add more details…” field. LinkedIn searches for the site and shows some details, such as an image and the first bit of text it finds.
Should I publish on medium or LinkedIn?
If you write an article that is a good fit for The Startup, The Mission, or The Ascent, then you should pitch your piece to these publications. If you can get your article into a big Medium publication, then that is one reason to publish a specific article on Medium instead of on LinkedIn.
When sharing content from others, make sure to add your perspective to start a conversation — ask questions, mention people you want to hear from and use hashtags so others quickly know what you’re talking about and can discover your post.
How do I get more traffic to my blog?
20 Ways To Get Traffic and Promote Your Blog
- Write more. Studies show that the more often you update your blog, the more traffic it will receive.
- Promote with social media.
- Write better titles.
- Know your niche.
- Include photos.
- Incorporate keywords.
- Incorporate links.
- Add social sharing buttons.
How do I increase traffic on LinkedIn?
8 Ways To Get More Traffic From LinkedIn
- Optimize Your Personal Profile.
- Join Groups.
- Start a Group.
- Create a Company Page.
- Share Often.
- Add a LinkedIn Share Button to Your Site.
- Republish Content.
- Pay For It.
What is a good number of views on LinkedIn?
Most of my typical Linkedin posts receive between 1,000 to 5,000 views, however a post I created on July 19 went viral and got over 100,000 views.
Why are my LinkedIn posts not getting views?
If you’re not getting views on your LinkedIn posts, you’re losing business. 80% of B2B leads come from LinkedIn. That means if your audience isn’t engaging on LinkedIn, you’re missing out on thousands of potential leads. And missing out on leads is never good for the bottom line.
What is the best time to post on LinkedIn?
According to SproutSocial. So, if you really wanted to maximize your engagements, the best time to post on LinkedIn would be anywhere between 8 am to 3 pm. However, based on research the maximum number of engagements that you can get is on Wednesdays from 9-10 am, and the lunch hour at noon. Here’s what.