- 1 What is a good blog length?
- 2 What should a personal blog include?
- 3 How many words should a good blog post have?
- 4 How long should blog posts be 2020?
- 5 How many times a week should I blog?
- 6 Do personal blogs make money?
- 7 Can blogs be personal?
- 8 Is a personal blog a good idea?
- 9 How many pages is 2000 words?
- 10 What does 1000 words look like?
- 11 How many pages is 1000 words?
- 12 Is blogging still relevant in 2020?
- 13 What is the best day to publish a blog post?
- 14 How do I optimize my blog posts for search engines?
What is a good blog length?
The ideal length of a blog post is 7 minutes, 1,600 words In this sense, an ideal blog post would be one that people read. And Medium’s research on this front says that the ideal blog post is seven minutes long.
What should a personal blog include?
What elements make up an effective personal WordPress blog
- A focus on blog posts.
- Some personal information about yourself, to personalize your content and help your audience make a connection.
- Links to your social media profiles and general contact information, for visitors who want to follow you or get in touch.
How many words should a good blog post have?
Quick Takeaways: A blog post should be well over the minimum of 300 words to cover the topic adequately— at least 1,000 words. Longer blog posts need to contain actionable information that will help their readers solve problems.
How long should blog posts be 2020?
A good benchmark is to write content that’s around 1,000 to 1,500 words. At a minimum, blog posts should have at least 300+ words so that they won’t be labelled as having ‘thin content’.
How many times a week should I blog?
Truly, many agree that blogging on a regular basis ( 2-4 times a week ) offers you the greatest return. Between 11-16 posts a month is the goal according to several studies with some indicating 11 being the sweet spot.
Do personal blogs make money?
Naturally, there is a very high correlation between time, effort, and money. Most bloggers quit within the first year. However, if you were to stick with it, money is there. If you are willing to post solid, strategic content 3 times a week without fail, then in year one you can make anywhere from $1,000 – $10,000.
Can blogs be personal?
Personal blogs aren’t diaries. While a personal blog is like keeping a diary, it differs in several major ways. Unlike the old-fashioned hand written diary, there’s no lock and key. By blogging, instead of keeping your thoughts private, you’re inviting the public to read them.
Is a personal blog a good idea?
Having a personal blog does wonders for your writing and your enthusiasm, and can be the best way to explore, experiment and learn about blogging and how you want to be seen online. Having a personal blog can be an incredibly enriching experience, and can often be a source of satisfaction, no matter what the motive.
How many pages is 2000 words?
Answer: 2,000 words is 4 pages single-spaced or 8 pages double-spaced.
What does 1000 words look like?
1000 words is around 2 & 1/3rds of a page visually, single-spaced, and 4 pages double-spaced.
How many pages is 1000 words?
Answer: 1,000 words is 2 pages single-spaced or 4 pages double-spaced.
Is blogging still relevant in 2020?
But blogging is not dead in 2020. In fact, we are still in the beginning stages of it. While people don’t check their favorite blogs every day as I do using BlogLovin’ or Feedly (hey – I’m old school!), we are still using Google every day to answer our questions and give us tips on subjects.
What is the best day to publish a blog post?
For maximum traffic, the best time to publish a post is on Monday in the late morning around 11am. The weekend is over and people are looking for something interesting midway through work. If you’re aiming for comments, though, research suggests that Saturday morning is the best time.
How do I optimize my blog posts for search engines?
6 Tips To Optimize Your Blog For SEO
- Plan your content based on keyword research.
- Use an effective blog post title.
- Internal linking.
- Make your blog easy to read.
- Write unique content.
- Gain insight into your content results.