- 1 How do I categorize my blog posts?
- 2 How do I organize my blog categories?
- 3 What are some blog categories?
- 4 Which type of categories can be added for blog posts?
- 5 What is blog example?
- 6 How do you categorize content?
- 7 Which type of blog is most popular?
- 8 How many blog categories should I have?
- 9 How do you structure a blog?
- 10 Which topic is best for blog?
- 11 What is the most profitable blog topic?
- 12 What makes a good personal blog?
- 13 Do I need categories on my blog?
- 14 How do you make categories?
- 15 What is a tag in a blog post?
How do I categorize my blog posts?
Our top tips for using blog categories
- Start by sorting out your categories first.
- It’s best to assign only one category per post.
- Keep your categories clear and simple.
- Limit your categories to between 4-6 – be disciplined!
How do I organize my blog categories?
Blog Posts: Organize Posts into Categories
- Assign Categories when Adding or Editing a Post.
- Add or Delete a Category from the Categories Screen.
- Edit a Category on the Categories Screen.
- Create Subcategories (Parents & Children)
- Add the Categories Widget to Your Blog.
- Add Categories to Navigation Menus.
What are some blog categories?
Since you’re already here, let’s take a look at how this blog is organized. The main categories are Marketing, Sales, Service, and Website. But within the Marketing category, for example, are sub-topics like social media, branding, SEO, and digital marketing.
Which type of categories can be added for blog posts?
You can use categories to sort and group your blog posts into different sections. For example, a news website might have categories for their articles filed under News, Opinion, Weather, and Sports. Categories help visitors quickly know what topics your website is about and allows them to navigate your site faster.
What is blog example?
A blog (a shortened version of “weblog”) is an online journal or informational website displaying information in reverse chronological order, with the latest posts appearing first, at the top. It is a platform where a writer or a group of writers share their views on an individual subject.
How do you categorize content?
Categorization is a way of taxonomizing the content we produce by using unique labels that group related pieces of content together. By properly categorizing your site’s content by its section and topic, we can analyze each of these sections/topics independent of one another.
Which type of blog is most popular?
Revealed: Which are the Most Popular Types of Blogs?
- Fashion Blogs. Fashion blogs are one of the most popular types of blogs on the internet.
- Food Blogs. Food blogs are another popular blog type.
- Travel Blogs. Travel blogs are becoming more popular each day.
- Music Blogs.
- Lifestyle Blogs.
- Fitness Blogs.
- DIY Blogs.
- Sports Blogs.
How many blog categories should I have?
There’s no specific number of categories that you should have. In most cases, you’ll want somewhere between 5 and 10 in order to properly categorize your posts and make your site easy to browse. Categories are meant to encompass a large group of posts.
How do you structure a blog?
How to structure a blog post
- Have a clear introduction. Every blog post should have a clear introduction that maps out what your post is about.
- Use headings.
- Keep paragraphs short.
- Write in plain English.
- Use your voice.
- Let it be the length it needs to be.
- Use compelling imagery.
- Have a conclusion.
Which topic is best for blog?
Don’t know what to blog about? Here are 81 blog topic and blog ideas to get you thinking on what to write about.
- Self improvement / personal development (how you overcame some obstacle or started a new habit, and what you learned)
- Health & fitness for busy people.
- Learning a new language.
What is the most profitable blog topic?
1. Health and Fitness. Health and fitness are huge topics, and you’ll definitely find an audience if you’re blogging about something in this area.
What makes a good personal blog?
Don’t forget the blog eye candy. Think beyond text. Use photos, graphics, video, audio and presentations. These formats are often at the heart of personal blogs. Make sure you have permission to use photographs of people you know.
Do I need categories on my blog?
The importance of blog categories Make sure people can easily navigate through your blog. You need clear, easy-to-find category pages of the topics you blog about most. New audiences can instantly see what your blog is about, and will be able to find your posts on a specific topic easily.
How do you make categories?
To create new categories in WordPress, go to Posts > Categories page. On the left side of the page, you will see a tab that allows you to create categories. Fill in the category name, its slug (will be used in the category URLs), the category description and then press Add New Category.
What is a tag in a blog post?
Simply put, a blog tag is a word or phrase that describes a blog post. They are an easy way to attach “labels” to your content and link similar articles together, and are typically one to three words.