- 1 How do I hide my email address on blogger?
- 2 How do I hide about me on blogger?
- 3 How do I hide the author name on blogger?
- 4 Can a blogger see who visited their blog?
- 5 Should I put my email address on my blog?
- 6 How do I transfer my blog to another Google account?
- 7 What makes a good personal blog?
- 8 What is blog example?
- 9 What’s the meaning of personal blog?
- 10 Can you remove date from blogger?
- 11 How do I remove the date from my blog post URL?
- 12 How do I change the author name on Blogger?
- 13 How do you check who has viewed my blog?
- 14 How can I read a blog without an invitation?
How do I hide my email address on blogger?
There’s no way to hide your email address from other bloggers when commenting on their blogs unless their setting do not require it. In fact, every time you comment the other blogger is provided with your username, IP address and email address.
How do I hide about me on blogger?
Step 1: Go to your blogger dashboard. Step 2: Click on Template.
- First of all, go to Blogger and select your blog.
- Now click on Template from sidebar and then Click on Edit HTML.
- After that, press Ctrl+F and search for
- Ones you found it, then simply remove it.
Hide Author Name and Profile from Blogger post
- Sign to Blogger with blogger account email.
- Open “Layout” setting page from left sidebar.
- Click “ Blog Posts” section’s edit icon: you will find “ Blog Posts” under “Page body” section.
- Uncheck “Posted by” and “Show Author Profile below post” post page options.
Can a blogger see who visited their blog?
Yes, every Blogger can know about his / her blog traffic. The only thing you need to do is to add the Google Analytics in your Blog. Google Analytics will provide you with each and every information about your online visitors.
Should I put my email address on my blog?
I’ve seen numerous people not protecting their email while reviewing blogs recently! Definitely not a good idea! Writing your email as [email protected] in a blog post or on a page means it can be picked up by search bots and then spammers may use it to send you unwanted emails.
How do I transfer my blog to another Google account?
How To Transfer Your Blogger Blog To Another Account
- STEP 1: Go to blogger dashboard by sign in to blogger.
- STEP 2: Click on More Options button and select Settings.
- STEP 3: Now, Click on Add Authors in Permissions section.
- STEP 4: Now, type the another gmail id, where you want to transfer your blog.
What makes a good personal blog?
Don’t forget the blog eye candy. Think beyond text. Use photos, graphics, video, audio and presentations. These formats are often at the heart of personal blogs. Make sure you have permission to use photographs of people you know.
What is blog example?
A blog (a shortened version of “weblog”) is an online journal or informational website displaying information in reverse chronological order, with the latest posts appearing first, at the top. It is a platform where a writer or a group of writers share their views on an individual subject.
What’s the meaning of personal blog?
The personal blog is an ongoing online diary or commentary written by an individual, rather than a corporation or organization. A type of weblog in which posts are written and published by more than one author.
Can you remove date from blogger?
Just login to your Blogger dashboard and head to Layout and on blog posts click edit and then uncheck the date in popup window. Also you can see various date formats to choose from and at the bottom you can arrange items. Once done click save and view your blog where you have removed post date from blog header.
How do I remove the date from my blog post URL?
If you prefer your blog to be “timeless,” you can simply edit the settings in your dashboard.
- Sign in to your Blogspot dashboard.
- Click on “Design” then click on “Page Elements.”
- Click on “Edit” beneath ” Blog Posts.”
- Move down to the ” Post Page Options” box.
- Click on the box next to the blog post date stamp.
By following below steps, you can get your new author name in blog/blogs.
- Sign in to Blogger with blogger account.
- Open “Settings” from left sidebar.
- Click “User profile” under General section: it will open “Edit User Profile” page.
- Go to “Identity” section.
- Set new author name in “Display name” option.
How do you check who has viewed my blog?
Click on Came From in the menu list on the left side, and you’ll see a list of your top referring links. This is how people are finding your blog — you can see who’s linking to and talking about your blog!
How can I read a blog without an invitation?
If you don’t receive an invitation when a blog goes private, it’s not your only chance to gain access. You can request permission to view the blog from the redirect page. When you type in the blog address and are redirected to the denial and log-in page, click the option for requesting permission.