- 1 How do I name my personal blog?
- 2 What are some good blog names?
- 3 Should you name your blog after yourself?
- 4 How do you come up with a creative blog name?
- 5 What makes a good personal blog?
- 6 How do I make a catchy name?
- 7 What is a personal blog?
- 8 What is a Display name?
- 9 What is a good name for a diary?
- 10 Can my blog name be my name?
- 11 How do I start blogging?
- 12 How do I choose a name for myself?
- 13 How do you come up with a unique name?
- 14 What is a good name for a lifestyle blog?
- 15 Can I change my blog name?
How do I name my personal blog?
Blog naming ideas (quick tips & easy techniques)
- Read a book (or article) to uncover a clever blog name.
- Dust off your thesaurus or dictionary.
- Try alliteration to come up with a catchy blog name.
- Find a good pun for your blog name.
- Use humor to name a blog.
- Unrelated words are memorable.
- Use your own name (or nickname)
What are some good blog names?
Here are some examples of blog names that use alliteration:
- Savouring Simplicity (Lifestyle)
- Katie In Kansas (Lifestyle)
- Words of Williams (Personal Finance)
- Making Sense of Cents (Personal Finance)
- Cats Who Code (Web Developer)
- Pilates for the People (Exercise)
Should you name your blog after yourself?
There are pros and cons to using your own name for your blog. Plenty of bloggers have used their own name. It works well for personal branding services, but on the flip side, it doesn’t work as well if you’re selling a product. Always use the product name in that situation.
How do you come up with a creative blog name?
If you still need help, here’s a name generator for you to use!
- Grab the Thesaurus for a Catchy Name.
- Look At Competitors’ Blog Names.
- Use a Blog Name Generator.
- Take Inspiration from Books.
- Consider a Different Language for the Best Blog Name.
- Play with Words To Come Up With A Perfect Blog Name.
- Use Humor.
- Try Alliteration.
What makes a good personal blog?
However, there are a few elements all the best personal blogs have in common, such as: A focus on blog posts. Unlike static WordPress websites, you want your blog posts to take center stage. Some personal information about yourself, to personalize your content and help your audience make a connection.
How do I make a catchy name?
In this article, we’ll give you eighteen tips for coming up with a great business name.
- Use acronyms.
- Create mash-ups.
- Get inspiration from mythology and literature.
- Use foreign words.
- Use your own name.
- Take a look at a map.
- Mix things up.
- Partner with another company.
What is a personal blog?
The personal blog is an ongoing online diary or commentary written by an individual, rather than a corporation or organization. A type of weblog in which posts are written and published by more than one author.
What is a Display name?
The display name is the name visible to other members on the forum. It can be different from the username which is used at login. When a new account is created, the display name and username are identical. If the administrator has allowed it, a member may change the display name from his or her user profile.
What is a good name for a diary?
synonyms for diary
Can my blog name be my name?
Every blog name doesn’t need to be this creative phrase. Sometimes it can just be your own name. Once you’ve finished brainstorming your blog name, it’s time to dive in and learn everything you can about business blogging.
How do I start blogging?
How to Start a Blog in 6 Steps
- Pick a blog name. Choose a descriptive name for your blog.
- Get your blog online. Register your blog and get hosting.
- Customize your blog. Choose a free blog design template and tweak it.
- Write & publish your first post.
- Promote your blog.
- Make money blogging.
How do I choose a name for myself?
Write down any names that appeal to you. Peruse a list of thousands of possible names, and wait for something to stand out. If you care about the meaning and etymology of your name, make sure to read the origin of each name. Name yourself after something you find beautiful or symbolic.
How do you come up with a unique name?
If you want something truly unique, give up basing your name in anything you’re already familiar with and try to invent something completely new. Create a name from other words.
- Blend common names together.
- Try different spelling variations.
- Rearrange your own (or a friend’s) name.
- Create anagrams from common words.
What is a good name for a lifestyle blog?
50 Lifestyle Blog Name Ideas
- Our Interrupted Life.
- Pure Ramshackle Life.
- Freedom with Dance.
- The Unplanned Place.
- Spontaneous Family Life.
- Happy Simple Joy.
- The Wondrous Wanderer.
- My Way to Earn.
Can I change my blog name?
Yes you change.. login to blogger,inthat un the left side menu you can see settings tab,click on that, you will see basic tab under it,clicking on basic on right side you will see title option where you can change your blog name and further down you can see blog address there you can edit that.