- 1 How do I share my Wix blog on Facebook?
- 2 How do I share my Wix blog on social media?
- 3 How I can add blog posts but not have them on my home page Wix?
- 4 How do I make my Wix blog private?
- 5 How do I link my Facebook page to my blog?
- 6 Can I advertise my blog on Facebook?
- 7 How do I share a blog post on social media?
- 8 Can you post from Wix to Instagram?
- 9 What is a social post on Wix?
- 10 How many pages can you have on Wix for free?
- 11 Can you have more than one blog on a Wix site?
- 12 What’s the difference between Wix and WordPress?
- 13 Can you unpublish on Wix?
- 14 Can you password protect a free Wix site?
- 15 How do I turn off views on Wix?
Wix needs a moment to sync with Facebook. To share your post:
- On the top right of the Social Post Editor, click Next.
- From the sharing page, click the Facebook tab.
- Enter the text that accompanies your post.
- Click Next.
- In the popup, log into Facebook with Wix Apps.
Wix Blog: Sharing a Blog Post on Social Media
- Go to your blog on your live site.
- Click the Show More icon on the post you want to share.
- Click Share Post.
- Do one of the following: Share on social media: Click the relevant social media icon. Log in to the social media site (if not already logged in). Click to post.
How I can add blog posts but not have them on my home page Wix?
Go to the page you want the Post List to appear on. Click My Blog on the left side in your Editor. Click Add Blog Elements. Click the Post List you want to use, or drag it to position it on the page.
How do I make my Wix blog private?
To show or hide information for blog and category feeds on mobile:
- Go to the Wix Blog page in your Editor.
- Click the Switch to Mobile icon on the top bar.
- Click the Wix Blog app.
- Click Settings.
- Click the Display tab.
- Make sure the Enable mobile settings toggle is enabled.
- Do any of the following:
- Launch your Web browser.
- Scroll through your blog posts locate the post that you want to share on Facebook.
- Click the blog post’s title to go to the post page.
- Sign in to your Facebook account.
- Paste the blog post URL link into the “What’s On Your Mind” input field.
Can I advertise my blog on Facebook?
The best way to start promoting your content on Facebook is free. Post a link to the article on your brand’s Facebook page. You can easily do it by copying your article’s URL to Facebook’s sharing box. The post will organically reach about 2% of the people who “like” your page.
Blogging doesn’t work that way.
- Think in Reverse: Promote Other Bloggers.
- Welcome new followers & let them know about your blog.
- Ask Link-Less Questions and Provide Thorough Answers.
- Make Hashtags Your Best Friend.
- Ask for Shares.
- Follow Social Media Influencers of Your niche.
- Use Pretty Pictures Please and Gif.
Can you post from Wix to Instagram?
To share your post on Instagram: Click Send. On your phone, open the text message from ” Wix App” and click the link to open your image. Share your post! For Android: Share your post to Instagram directly from your browser.
Use Social Posts to create eye-catching content that drives traffic from social media back to your site. With the Wix Owner app, you can easily create and share these posts on the go.
How many pages can you have on Wix for free?
You can add up to 100 pages to your Wix site, however, keep in mind that sites with a large amount of pages may take longer to load and may also affect the loading time and performance.
Can you have more than one blog on a Wix site?
Currently, having more than one Wix Blog on your site is not supported. We are always working to update and improve our products, and your feedback is hugely appreciated. If this is a feature you would like to see in the future, please click Vote for this feature and we’ll make sure to keep you updated.
What’s the difference between Wix and WordPress?
WordPress is open-source, which means it’s free for anyone to use and modify (though hosting, themes and plugins can all cost money). Wix is easier to use but less flexible while WordPress is more flexible but has a steeper learning curve— deciding between the two is a question of tradeoffs.
Can you unpublish on Wix?
Go to Settings in your site’s dashboard. Click Website Settings. Click Unpublish. Click Unpublish in the pop-up to confirm.
Can you password protect a free Wix site?
To password protect a page: Click Pages on the left side of the Editor. Click Password Holders. Enter the page’s password.
How do I turn off views on Wix?
You can hide it at any time. To hide the view counter in the blog feed:
- Click the Wix Blog in your Editor.
- Click Settings.
- Click the Display tab.
- Deselect the View Counter checkbox to hide the view counter.