- 1 Can you do a personal blog on Facebook?
- 2 How do I make a personal blog page on Facebook?
- 3 How do I automatically share my blog posts on Facebook?
- 4 What is the difference between a blog and a Facebook page?
- 5 What makes a good personal blog?
- 6 Does my blog need a Facebook page?
- 7 What is a personal blog?
- 8 What happened to Facebook notes?
- 9 How do I find my personal Facebook link?
- 10 What is copy link profile on Facebook?
- 11 How do you switch between your personal and admin page?
- 12 How do I link my blog to my Facebook page?
- 13 How do I automatically share my blog posts on social media?
- 14 How do I share my blog on social media?
Can you do a personal blog on Facebook?
You can promote articles from your personal or business blog using Facebook’s “Create Post” feature. You can easily create a Facebook post to your blog content in a few minutes. Posts to your blog on your own website look a little different in your follower’s feeds than blog posts created in Facebook Note.
How do I make a personal blog page on Facebook?
Go to https://www.facebook.com and sign in to your personal account. Click the menu icon, which is the 9 dots in the upper-right corner of the page. Click Page under “Create.” Enter the name of your new blog into the “Page name” field in the upper-left corner.
Three steps to start sharing your blog to Facebook:
- Go to dlvr.it and set up an account.
- When prompted, enter your Blog or Feed URL as a source and then click Connect.
- Configure the settings and click on Connect Socials.
- Select your Facebook account as a destination and then click Start Posting.
What is the difference between a blog and a Facebook page?
The main difference between Facebook and a blog is that the blog content is in your control while Facebook content is out of your control. On FB, you cannot: Search your own stuff. Change the status of any of your posts.
What makes a good personal blog?
However, there are a few elements all the best personal blogs have in common, such as: A focus on blog posts. Unlike static WordPress websites, you want your blog posts to take center stage. Some personal information about yourself, to personalize your content and help your audience make a connection.
Does my blog need a Facebook page?
Having a page allows you to grow a much larger audience than your own personal network would permit, and as your readers share your content, your content will go more viral via Facebook. If you don’t have a Facebook page for your blog (it’s free!), you should consider getting one. To get started, click here.
What is a personal blog?
The personal blog is an ongoing online diary or commentary written by an individual, rather than a corporation or organization. A type of weblog in which posts are written and published by more than one author.
What happened to Facebook notes?
I got the message “Creating and editing Facebook notes will be unavailable after October 31, 2020. Any published notes will stay published on Facebook profiles. However, any unpublished drafts will be deleted.” before.
Personal profile desktop or laptop view Log into Facebook, then click on your name in the upper right part of the screen. Copy the Facebook Profile URL in the address bar of your browser.
It only allows you to share Facebook content on your own profile, your friend’s profile, group, page and via Facebook Messenger. However, they have provided a method to share content on other platforms using a link. You need to copy the link of the post and send it to your friends.
How do you switch between your personal and admin page?
To do that, follow these steps:
- Log in to Facebook as you normally do.
- Click the Account drop-down arrow in the top-right corner of the page.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the Page link that you want to use. This menu is where you toggle among your personal and Page Profiles.
Link Your Blog to Your Facebook Profile Click your name and profile picture in the top menu bar to access your profile. Go to the About tab and then click or tap Contact and Basic Info from the left pane. Choose the Add a website link. If you don’t see this link, then you already have a URL posted there.
8 Ways to Automatically Share Your Blog Posts
- Jetpack Publicize. Publicize is part of the popular Jetpack plugin.
- 1-Click Retweet/Share/Like.
- NextScripts: Social Networks Auto-Poster.
- MailChimp Social.
If you’re wanting to use social media to boost your blog traffic, here are eight ways to do that:
- Get on Twitter.
- Start a Facebook page for your blog.
- Regularly share your content on Facebook.
- Ask others to promote your blog via social bookmarking sites, such as DIGG, Stumbleupon, Reddit, and others.