- 1 How do I post a blog article on LinkedIn?
- 2 How do I share an article I wrote on LinkedIn?
- 3 Should I post my blog on LinkedIn?
- 4 What is the difference between a post and an article on LinkedIn?
- 5 What is blog example?
- 6 What should I post to get noticed on LinkedIn?
- 7 Can I share a LinkedIn article on Facebook?
- 8 What is the best way to post on LinkedIn?
- 9 How can I publish an article?
- 10 Should I publish on medium or LinkedIn?
- 11 Are LinkedIn posts indexed by Google?
- 12 Which is the best blog site?
- 13 What is the etiquette for connecting on LinkedIn?
- 14 What is an article view on LinkedIn?
- 15 When you post an article on LinkedIn who sees it?
How do I post a blog article on LinkedIn?
Publish Articles on LinkedIn
- Click Write article near the top of your homepage.
- Click the Headline field to type the headline of your article.
- Click in the Write here field to type the content of your article.
- Click Publish, and follow the prompts to publish your article.
To share an article or a link from your homepage:
- Click Start a post.
- Paste the link or type the URL into the text field.
- You also have the option of adding text (up to 3000 characters) to your post.
- Select who you want to share the post with.
- Click Post.
Should I post my blog on LinkedIn?
Having a LinkedIn presence as a b2b business owner is essential and posting your own content to LinkedIn helps to boost your reputation as a thought leader in your field. But remember, your LinkedIn audience may just be a small segment of your overall website audience.
What is the difference between a post and an article on LinkedIn?
LinkedIn Articles vs. LinkedIn Posts: What Is the Difference? While LinkedIn posts and status updates are limited to 1,300 characters, LinkedIn articles can be up to 125,000 characters in length, which gives you more opportunity to showcase your expertise and knowledge.
What is blog example?
A blog (a shortened version of “weblog”) is an online journal or informational website displaying information in reverse chronological order, with the latest posts appearing first, at the top. It is a platform where a writer or a group of writers share their views on an individual subject.
What should I post to get noticed on LinkedIn?
The easiest thing to do is post about your job, occupation, your company, your industry and share that with your network. If you found it on LinkedIn, then just re-share it. A good place to find articles is Twitter. Also, consider the following business newsfeeds and be the first to post big business news.
Sharing LinkedIn Groups Status updates from this group, including links posted, can be shared on Facebook. Click “ Share Group” and select “ Share on Facebook.” Select whether you want to share the group on your timeline, or with someone specific, and then click “ Share ” to make the post.
What is the best way to post on LinkedIn?
Top 4 Tips for Creating High Engagement LinkedIn Posts
- Quick + Informative Native Videos Grab Attention on LinkedIn.
- Keep it Simple Stupid: Text-Only = Big Wins.
- Stop Using LinkedIn as a One-Way Street.
- Write Better Content Directly on LinkedIn.
How can I publish an article?
How to Publish an Article in a Magazine in 5 Steps
- Choose a topic you’re passionate about. Before you can see your byline in a magazine publication or website, you’ll need to come up with a great article idea.
- Research and write.
- Edit your article.
- Determine which publications to submit to.
- Submit your article.
Should I publish on medium or LinkedIn?
If you write an article that is a good fit for The Startup, The Mission, or The Ascent, then you should pitch your piece to these publications. If you can get your article into a big Medium publication, then that is one reason to publish a specific article on Medium instead of on LinkedIn.
Are LinkedIn posts indexed by Google?
LinkedIn Publisher posts are indexed on Google LinkedIn Publisher posts are also indexed by Google and show up in organic search results. Your website will never have the same ability as a site like LinkedIn to rank at the top of the search results.
Which is the best blog site?
With all that in mind, let’s compare the best blogging platforms for beginners.
- WordPress.org. WordPress.org is the world’s most popular blogging software.
- Constant Contact Website Builder.
- Gator by HostGator.
What is the etiquette for connecting on LinkedIn?
So here’s what I believe are the 10 most important LinkedIn etiquette tips: Complete as much of your profile as possible. You don’t need to share every little detail of your experience, but a description of your role at each stop in your professional career builds trust. And while we’re on the subject of trust
What is an article view on LinkedIn?
Article views Articles are long-form pieces of writing (up to 100K characters) that are LinkedIn’s equivalent of blog posts. Article views are counted only when someone clicks through to the article. LinkedIn treats articles as though they’re the same as external content.
When you post an article on LinkedIn who sees it?
Anyone – visible to anyone on or off LinkedIn, including your extended network. Anyone + Twitter – visible to anyone on both LinkedIn and Twitter. Connections only – visible to only 1st-degree connections of the post author. Group members – only visible to members of the group where the post was shared.