- 1 How do I choose a category on my Facebook page?
- 2 How do I choose a category for my blog?
- 3 How do I make a personal blog page on Facebook?
- 4 Should I create a Facebook page for my blog?
- 5 Are there different types of Facebook business pages?
- 6 What is the difference between a community page and business page?
- 7 What type of blogs are most popular?
- 8 What makes a good personal blog?
- 9 Do I need categories on my blog?
- 10 What is personal blog in FB page?
- 11 What is the difference between a blog and a Facebook page?
- 12 Can you do a personal blog on Facebook?
- 13 How do bloggers make money on Facebook?
- 14 What is a personal blog?
- 15 How do you start a blog for free?
How do I choose a category on my Facebook page?
To edit your Page’s category:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Edit Page Info on the left side of your Page.
- Next to Categories, type in up to 3 categories and select an option from the dropdown list that appears.
- Click Save Changes.
How do I choose a category for my blog?
Choosing The Names For Your Categories
- Pick category names people will get. Cute is for kittens.
- Choose categories that are keywords. Using keywords makes your category page have a keyword slug.
- Be consistent in how you write them. Use title case, lower case–use what you’d like, but keep it consistent across the board.
How do I make a personal blog page on Facebook?
For those that already have a personal or business Facebook account follow the following steps to create your blog fan page.
- Select the option to create a page.
- Add a blog fan page picture.
- Upload a cover photo.
- Change your Facebook page URL.
- Add a description of your blog.
- Promote your blog fan page.
Should I create a Facebook page for my blog?
Having a page allows you to grow a much larger audience than your own personal network would permit, and as your readers share your content, your content will go more viral via Facebook. Giving your blog a more permanent presence on Facebook only facilitates this.
Are there different types of Facebook business pages?
Local Business or Place: This Page type is for bricks-and-mortar businesses. Choose this type only if you truly have a local, open-to-the-public type of business. Company, Organization, or Institution: This Page type is for a company that isn’t necessarily open to the public the way a local business would be.
What is the difference between a community page and business page?
Facebook wanted to differentiate between bona fide Official Facebook Pages (fan pages for businesses ) and what they now call Community Pages. Just like Official Pages for businesses, organizations and public figures, Community Pages let you connect with others who share similar interests and experiences.
What type of blogs are most popular?
Revealed: Which are the Most Popular Types of Blogs?
- Fashion Blogs. Fashion blogs are one of the most popular types of blogs on the internet.
- Food Blogs. Food blogs are another popular blog type.
- Travel Blogs. Travel blogs are becoming more popular each day.
- Music Blogs.
- Lifestyle Blogs.
- Fitness Blogs.
- DIY Blogs.
- Sports Blogs.
What makes a good personal blog?
Don’t forget the blog eye candy. Think beyond text. Use photos, graphics, video, audio and presentations. These formats are often at the heart of personal blogs. Make sure you have permission to use photographs of people you know.
Do I need categories on my blog?
The importance of blog categories Make sure people can easily navigate through your blog. You need clear, easy-to-find category pages of the topics you blog about most. New audiences can instantly see what your blog is about, and will be able to find your posts on a specific topic easily.
What is personal blog in FB page?
Creating a Page for your Facebook blog is a great way to keep your blog posts separate from your standard account. You’ll also have access to stats you wouldn’t be able to see on your regular profile. To create a Page on Facebook.com: Go to https://www.facebook.com and sign in to your personal account.
What is the difference between a blog and a Facebook page?
The main difference between Facebook and a blog is that the blog content is in your control while Facebook content is out of your control. On FB, you cannot: Search your own stuff. Change the status of any of your posts.
Can you do a personal blog on Facebook?
You can promote articles from your personal or business blog using Facebook’s “Create Post” feature. You can easily create a Facebook post to your blog content in a few minutes. Posts to your blog on your own website look a little different in your follower’s feeds than blog posts created in Facebook Note.
How do bloggers make money on Facebook?
15 Ways You Can Make Money on Facebook
- Promote new and old blog posts (i.e. drive traffic to your site by posting to Facebook )
- The surgical Facebook posting strategy.
- Boost popular Facebook posts.
- Promote other websites and get paid per 1,000 clicks.
- Build your email list.
- Run paid traffic to popular blog posts.
What is a personal blog?
The personal blog is an ongoing online diary or commentary written by an individual, rather than a corporation or organization. A type of weblog in which posts are written and published by more than one author.
How do you start a blog for free?
How to create a blog (in 6 easy steps)
- Pick a descriptive name for your blog.
- Buy a domain and get hosting for your blog.
- Install WordPress.
- Find the perfect WordPress theme or template.
- Get some must-have WordPress plugins and add-ons.
- Launch your blog and start sharing your voice with the world.