- 1 What should I put on my blog homepage?
- 2 What should a personal blog be about?
- 3 How do I make a blog my homepage?
- 4 Should your blog be on your home page?
- 5 How can I make my blog attractive?
- 6 What can I put on my blog?
- 7 Is a personal blog a good idea?
- 8 Why should I start a personal blog?
- 9 How often should you post on a personal blog?
- 10 What is blog example?
- 11 Which is the best blog site?
- 12 What is the difference between a post and a page in Blogger?
- 13 How do I create a killer homepage?
- 14 How a blogging website should look like?
- 15 What are the benefits of blogging?
What should I put on my blog homepage?
Elements to include on your blog homepage design
- Recent posts.
- Popular posts.
- Information about you.
- Social media links.
- Digital products.
- Email list sign up.
What should a personal blog be about?
At its core, a personal blog, regardless of focus, is about your desire to communicate with a broader audience to fulfill a personal goal. (Here are 7 reasons to have a personal blog.)
How do I make a blog my homepage?
To do so go to “Settings” option in blogger dashboard and under the “Search Preferences” menu, edit the “Custom Redirects”. In “Custom Redirects” click the “Edit” option to create a new redirect from blog’s current homepage (“/”) to blog’s new homepage URL (“/p/ homepage.
Should your blog be on your home page?
Having a “ homepage ” that simply contains your recent blog posts, will lead new visitors to that latest blog post every time. Without a static homepage, you’re missing the opportunity to point out that you have products or services to offer or that there’s more people can learn by viewing your About page.
How can I make my blog attractive?
8 Simple Ways to Make Your Blog More Appealing
- Topic focus. Many bloggers forget that a blog with too wide of a range will get lost in the crowd.
- Audience focus. Once you have a topic set then you should focus in on your target audience.
- Ad placement.
- Content flow.
- List posts.
- Lively content.
What can I put on my blog?
Creative Blog Post Ideas
- Do a (number) by a (certain age) post.
- Put together a gif-filled post.
- What would you love to learn how to do?
- Write a parody post of some sort.
- Set up a contest on your blog.
- Use questions on forums as blog ideas.
- Find the best jokes in your niche and share them in a blog post.
Is a personal blog a good idea?
Having a personal blog does wonders for your writing and your enthusiasm, and can be the best way to explore, experiment and learn about blogging and how you want to be seen online. Having a personal blog can be an incredibly enriching experience, and can often be a source of satisfaction, no matter what the motive.
Why should I start a personal blog?
By creating a blog that is of value, you can attract an audience and eventually convert them to customers, partners, friends, or otherwise. Having a blog and writing about important topics that are relevant to your audience establishes yourself as an authority in the space. It enhances your professional image.
How often should you post on a personal blog?
We believe strongly that blogging with consistency is necessary for content marketing to work. Frequency really does matter. But, exactly how often should you blog? Publishing 2 – 4 times per week provides the highest results in terms of both traffic and conversions.
What is blog example?
A blog (a shortened version of “weblog”) is an online journal or informational website displaying information in reverse chronological order, with the latest posts appearing first, at the top. It is a platform where a writer or a group of writers share their views on an individual subject.
Which is the best blog site?
With all that in mind, let’s compare the best blogging platforms for beginners.
- WordPress.org. WordPress.org is the world’s most popular blogging software.
- Constant Contact Website Builder.
- Gator by HostGator.
What is the difference between a post and a page in Blogger?
Think of pages as your static content or “one-off” kind of content that will seldom need changing. This might for example be your About page, and is seen as timeless entities. Posts on the other hand are your blog entries or dynamic content that gets added regularly.
How do I create a killer homepage?
Here are the basic elements for creating a homepage that draws visitors in deeper.
- Keep your layout clean and easy to navigate.
- Add high resolution images.
- Ensure Color scheme and Background work well together.
- Optimize your buttons.
- Update content frequently.
How a blogging website should look like?
Keep your blog neat, clean and simple. Usually, less is more—and whitespace makes everything easier to read. Instapage, for example, does a great job keeping their design simple, minimal, and easy on the eyes. Give your text a nice, clear font for easy reading.
What are the benefits of blogging?
In today’s post, we present several reasons why all of your students should start their own, personal blogs.
- Blogging Exercises Student Creativity.
- Regular Writing Sharpens the Brain’s Performance.
- Promote Expression of Self.
- Blogging Boosts Confidence.
- Improve Communication Skills.
- Earn Income!