- 1 Do people actually read personal blogs?
- 2 Can you see who reads your blog?
- 3 How can others see my blog?
- 4 Why does nobody read my blog?
- 5 What has replaced blogging?
- 6 What can I do instead of blogging?
- 7 How can I read a blog without an invitation?
- 8 Can I see who viewed my WordPress blog?
- 9 What is blog example?
- 10 Why my blog is not showing on Google?
- 11 How do I get my blog noticed by Google?
- 12 Should I keep my blog?
- 13 How do you keep a blog?
- 14 Should I continue blogging?
Do people actually read personal blogs?
Yes, people still read blogs today (in record numbers) and will almost certainly continue reading blogs for many years to come. In fact, an overwhelming 77% of Internet users report regularly reading blog posts according to the latest blogging statistics.
Can you see who reads your blog?
Yes, you can see who reads your blog to a certain degree. You’ve probably heard the term “analytics” used a lot in the digital marketing world. This term actually describes the nature of tracking people anonymously.
How can others see my blog?
To change who can access your blog:
- Sign in to Blogger.
- In the top left, select a blog.
- From the menu on the left, click Settings.
- Under “Permissions,” click Reader access and select from these options: Public: Anyone on the web can access and read your blog.
Why does nobody read my blog?
You go out and meet people The biggest reason no one is reading your blog is because no one knows it’s there. Most blogs don’t make it and most people don’t do the simple things over a long enough period of time to really grow their blog.
What has replaced blogging?
The rise of social media, video sharing, and streaming ( YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) seem to have replaced blogging, but that is not the truth, Blogging has only evolved.
What can I do instead of blogging?
Here are 8 suggestions for what to do instead of blogging:
- 1) Write guest articles for relevant websites.
- 2) Write for Medium.
- 3) Post articles on LinkedIn.
- 4) Be a source for the media through HARO.
- 5) Pitch yourself as a guest on podcasts.
- 6) Get out and speak.
- 7) Make a short book.
- 8) Make a lead magnet.
How can I read a blog without an invitation?
If you don’t receive an invitation when a blog goes private, it’s not your only chance to gain access. You can request permission to view the blog from the redirect page. When you type in the blog address and are redirected to the denial and log-in page, click the option for requesting permission.
Can I see who viewed my WordPress blog?
Go to Insights » Reports from your admin panel and click on the Real-Time option at the top. Now you can see the number of active users on your site at any given moment, their geographic locations, the pages they’re viewing, and more.
What is blog example?
A blog (a shortened version of “weblog”) is an online journal or informational website displaying information in reverse chronological order, with the latest posts appearing first, at the top. It is a platform where a writer or a group of writers share their views on an individual subject.
Why my blog is not showing on Google?
So, if you post a blog today, it might not even be indexed by Google (added to their system) until a few days – or even weeks – later. One way to speed up Google finding the post is to make sure your sitemap is submitted to Google Search Console and is working correctly.
How do I get my blog noticed by Google?
11 Tricks to Get Your Blog Posts to Show Up in Google Searches
- Understand the Role of Google.
- Create Valuable Blog Posts.
- Focus on Only One or Two Keywords.
- Put Those Keywords in the Title, Headings, and URL.
- Add a Meta Description.
- Make Sure Your Blog Is Mobile-Friendly.
- Optimize Your Images.
Should I keep my blog?
Blogging gives you something useful to do with all of the stuff you learn. In other words you should blog to learn deeper. Getting in the habit of writing it is useful in so many domains of life. Blogging helps your write well, think well, and communicate more effectively.
How do you keep a blog?
How to Maintain a Blog.
- Find YOUR Niche. Not just a niche but your niche.
- Develop a Unique Idea and a Point. Developing a unique idea is difficult and somewhat daunting, but it’s doable.
- Analyze the Competition and Keywords.
- Research and Find Links.
- Outline a Structure.
- Get Visual.
Should I continue blogging?
The short answer is, yes, you should keep going. It’s important to understand that content marketing (which includes blogging) is a ‘slow-drip’ process. But just because it’s a slow process doesn’t mean it’s not worth doing. We often recommend blogging to build an air of expertise and credibility.